Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ski Bunny

Dani is loving skiing. She's had a couple of lessons and this past Monday Jamers, her hubs, took the day off and they went out together. I'm squealing with excitement.

In December I was fortunate enough to participate in 24h Tremblant - a 24 hour ski relay fundraiser. Proceeds go to a select number of charities supporting children in need, with the Sens Foundation being one of them. The Foundation supports local organizations including Roger's House, CHEO and Candlelighters.

I would love to be able to attend next year's event with my bestie by my side. Never did I think Dani would be bombing down the slopes. It takes courage to pick up and try something new at thirty something (or 28 and holding as she will tell you). After the courage she demonstrated through her battle, I shouldn't be surprised.

Check out this awesome wrap-up video from Volkswagen to see why I can't wait to go back:

No comments:

Post a Comment